Dr.Salamtk Egypt Term and Conditions
- According to the terms and conditions of membership, the purpose of the membership is to provide for the patient the provision of services and medical expenses related to the treatment of diseases, mentioned under the category and covered, outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. Medical procedures are conducted through a doctor, a subsidiary of safety services or therapeutic treatment services, through: medical consultation service (International Consultation) and finding the best care.
- The membership is applicable for the Egyptians (Alhamliyn Egyptian passports or have Egyptian nationality) and also to non-Egyptians residing in the Arab Republic of Egypt on residency card and provided that members are not residing outside of Egypt for longer than 3 months at a time.
- Cancer treatment: treatment (including surgery if necessary) any malignant tumor, including leukemia, sarcoma and cancer of the lymph nodes (with the exception of lymphoma skin), which is characterized by growth is Anizbt of the cell which leads to the spread of malignant cells and invasion of tissue, as well as negotiable treatment of any tumor to transform into a malignant tumor, or localized cancer confined to the tissues that have emerged and which do not invade the rest of the surrounding tissue (stroma).
- Convert the bloodstream in coronary artery surgery: Surgery transform the bloodstream in the coronary arteries on the recommendation of the consultant cardiologist to repair narrow or blockage in some or all of the arteries by planting alternatives coronary arteries (Bai Jravc bass).
- Repair or replace heart valves: consultant cardiologist is entrusted with recommending reform of the surgery or valve replacement or more.
- Neurosurgery: surgical intervention in the brain or its contents skull in addition to the intimacy of the spinal cord tumors.
- organ transplant or tissue from a donor alive: surgery from a donor compatible alive for a kidney transplant or part of a liver or lobe of the lung, or part of the pancreas or marrow Alazmz for a bone marrow transplant can be from the patient himself or from others.
- limits and coverages above conditions are Nnivha in accordance with the terms and conditions of membership.
- aoolication consists of the following documents:
- Membership Application and medical questionnaires and all statements provided
- The member or his legal guardian must contact Salamtk as soon as possible to notify of a potential claim and request service and second opinion, (Interconsultation).
Once you get all the information and medical data on safety claim the company will complete the second medical opinion process (Interconsultation), within 14 business days.
After the completion of the process of the second medical opinion , Salamtk will submit a comprehensive written report within two business days.
- Salamtk will give the member a list of recommended hospitals abroad within 10 working days from the date of approval to receive treatment abroad, and the Member shall notify Salamtk of any of the hospitals selected within 3 months from the date of receipt of the report.
- Upon receipt Salamtk confirms to the member the name of the chosen hospital and organizing logistics and medical necessaries to accept the member and issue a preliminary medical certificate which is valid only for the hospital mentioned (agreed) within 10 business days.
- Initial medical certificate will remain valid for use for a period of three months from the date of issue and, in the case of the inability of the member from the start of treatment in the hospital agreed,the initial medical certificate will no longer be valid and they must apply for a new preliminary medical certificate.
- The Member or any of his relatives are to allow visits by Doctors working for Salamtk Medical Services or on behalf of Salamtk Medical Services , and to respond to any inquiries deemed necessary by the Company.
- expenses resulting from diseases or ailments of others explicitly mentioned under Diseases and procedures covered, any expenses resulting from diseases or injuries resulting from wars and acts of terrorism, movements and seismic disturbances, riots, floods, volcanic eruptions, as well as diseases or injuries resulting directly or indirectly from nuclear reaction or any unusual phenomena or other disastrous, as well as officially declared epidemics.
Any claim arising from diseases or injuries resulting from any kind of accident expenses, including due to accidents during the work, or accidents and diseases related to work and those that are related to the use of motor vehicles (except for travel on a regular airline) water activities dangerous, boxing, martial arts self-climbing and rugby and the activities of caves and bullfighting and participation in motor racing or exercise any kind of dangerous sports.
- expenses related to the required health care due to alcoholism or drug addiction and / or alcohol caused by alcohol and / or drug use psychoactive abuse (psychological) or hallucinogenic drug therapy, as well as excluded diseases and the consequences resulting from suicide or attempted self-harm.
All expenses resulting from diseases or ailments caused intentionally or through negligence or fraud or any criminal offense by the insured person or resulting from the commission of a crime.
- Renewal: This document has been issued and becomes effective from the date indicated in the (list of benefits) that this document is an annual contract which expires on the last day of the year, and may be renewed for membership on the grounds of Salamtk Medical Services for a new year according to the terms and rates applicable at each renewal date after the payment of renewal fees due.
- Loss of the right: that any fraud or attempt to mislead or non-disclosure is done by the contractor and / or member respect to any material facts or any other matter affecting the organic or the obtaining of a claim makes these organic null and void as dropping all claims will be built upon .
- The company’s obligation under this membership will automatically stop when the termination of membership, whether the death of the person or the expiration of the user membership or non-payment of the full fee, or in the case of organic cancel for any reason.
- Previous cases and existing condition before the beginning of membership.
- experimental treatment and diagnostic as well as therapeutic and / or surgical procedure that has not been proven scientifically measures it is safe and / or effective.
- the required medical procedures as a result of AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or any other symptoms caused him (including Kaposi’s sarcoma) or any cure for AIDS or the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- any service that is not considered medically necessary for the treatment of diseases or medical procedures covered.
- any costs required to cure or provide a service or materials or prescription medication for the disease where the best treatment is a transplant.
- any disease caused by organ transplants, even if this disease within the covered illnesses or medical procedures mentioned in the document.
The most important Excluded expenses:
- any expenses arising out of or related to any diagnosis or treatment, services, or materials, or a prescription for medication in the event of the member residing outside of Egypt more than 91 consecutive days during the 12 months prior to the first application submitted to the Department of Medical Consulting.
- any expenses relating to any disease or medically documented diagnosis of the first symptoms appearing during the waiting period.
- any expenses incurred by the insured person before the issuance of the initial medical certificate.
- any expenses in a different hospital than those approved and listed in the initial certification.
You can add a legal dependents of the document at any time, provided that the member submits the request within 30 days from the date of qualification for membership with the payment of fees for adding legal dependent.
- The information provided in the Members Guide is subject to change from time to time. We will update you with any changes by SMS and/or e-mail.
- Our partners are committed to giving certain discounts as clarified in the attached Members Guide based on their retail prices. Please inform us immediately if you want to have medical treatment or any other services by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Salamtk Healthcare Savings Card is not insurance and is not intended to replace health insurance. The card provides discounts at certain healthcare providers as clarified in the Members Guide.
- The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of healthcare provider and services they offer.
- Members (card holders) pay for all healthcare services but at a discounted rate from the network of healthcare providers who have partnered with Salamtk. A list of participating healthcare providers can be provided upon request.
- The card will offer discounts on all providers’ services except for medication and consumables.
- The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers carried out by the healthcare providers.
- We encourage our members to refer to our Members Guide for the Terms & Conditions of any selected healthcare provider prior to booking an appointment.
- The membership card is valid for one year from the date of issue and it should be renewed 30 days prior to expiry.
- The card must be used by the member only and he/she should provide a valid form of identification upon request.
- In case of a family membership, a supplementary card will be issued to each member of the family.
- In case of a family membership, the free Mobile Doctors service are available for the registered family members only.
- Children over 18 years old cannot be registered as children in the Family Membership. They will need to apply for a single membership.
- Salamtk will not be held responsible for any treatment result or patient progression.
- The membership fees are non refundable or transferable.